Monday, March 7, 2011

That Happs

Some people have cool blogs. I am not one of these people. You'd think having done web development for over 5 years would turn me into the kind of person that would have a "hella awesome blog" but it doesn't appear that way. The best I can do is give the people reading this blog what they want in text. You might be thinking I'm referring to fart jokes, but I'm talking about the other thing people want to hear about: Me living in Cambodia. And you know what? I'm tired of writing super long blog posts because that's what I have to do since I don't update very often so you're getting bullet points. Here is a list of recent "happs":

  • I've been doing lots of traveling and it's been great.
  • I just finished my 5th visit to Siem Reap (that's alot).
  • I'll be back in Prey Veng again this month, and I will see monkeys.
  • I like monkeys.
  • I'm almost done with a website for our partner 'Rajana' and it has taken way to long.
  • I started a new website for another partner.
  • I've been playing Minecraft when I get free time and it's an awesome video game.
  • I've recently agreed to do comics for the next Mennonite Youth Convention as well as Mennonite Weekly Review.
  • I love making comics.
  • I still make video games when I can.
  • I love making video games.
  • I do miss home.
  • I do love living in Cambodia and the year has treated me very well.
  • Pirates are awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Mikey, Does this mean you will be at the Youth Convention?? I'll be there! We could hang out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! However I'm going to be making the comics from Cambodia, sorry :( Would love to hang though! You'll have to email me everyday and tell me my comics are 'soooo funnny' so that I don't get sad,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the one in MWR and thought it was pretty funny. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this game, you can partake in rivalries over and over. Moreover, you can lead your https://headsoccerplayonline.com/head-soccer-unblocked/ group and give guidance too. You can set everything about your group, for example, name of your group, players of your group, and you can likewise choose the commander of your group https://headsoccerplayonline.com/head-soccer-mod-apk/. In addition, you can choose the sign, arena, and furthermore give the arena offices to your group. On the off chance that you need to improve your group, at that point it's anything but a troublesome in this game. Everybody needs to play this game with new and additional highlights. https://headsoccerplayonline.com/

    ReplyDelete